Sunday 18 March 2012

The Libertines - Don't Look Back Into The Sun

Where is Pete Docherty? Is he on or off the smack? I don’t know, he’s not tabloid hot property anymore and his troubles don’t get much attention. It got boring way before it was old news.
Anyway, I saw him play a solo gig once, I wasn't there to see him, a mate of mine's band was on before him. It was at the Rhythm Factory in Whitechapel and the place was full of wannabe Pete Docherty cunts.
His performance was awful. He mumbled every word and played the guitar like he'd only recently picked it up.
Never been much of a Libertines fan either. They’re one of them bands that I’ve no intention of listening to a whole album of theirs again, but saying that I really like a few of their singles.
Like the song Don’t Look Back Into The Sun.



Follow link to download The Libertines - Don’t Look Back Into The Sun from box.net